Program Committee of the European Academy of Siences and Arts
The task is to develop topics on a long term scale focusing the interdisciplinarity and transnationality based to our visions.
Basis will be the questionnaire of CAS (
(1) Trends and characteristics of the world science and technology up to 2035 and beyond;
(2) Trends and characteristics of the global economic and social development, and its S&T implication up to 2035;
(3) Major indicators and features of the world science and innovation powerhouse (countries);
(4) The strategies and approaches to be adopted by China should it want to be at the forefront of the world science and innovation powerhouse by 2035;
(5) Any suggestions and advice to CAS on the formulation of its Mid-and Long-term S&T Development Plan and that of China;